Ignorant
Why did you marry me?
I am so mad right now
At your convoluted theories
Of cold conspiracies
I do not believe them
I do not agree
I have a right to have
My own mind
I possess my own individual thoughts
Thank you!
I am not ignorant
I am not stupid
Your smugness
About things you hardly know
Makes me want to scream
Your paranoia is enough
To drive a person insane
When you pace to and fro
Lecturing in fake passion
As I stay dead silent
Forced to agree
For fear of your rage
How confined and controlled I feel
How utterly helpless
Let me tell you
Your head-strong arrogance
Will take you nowhere
Trapped in a delusional world
Of warped and distorted theories
You will sadly dwell there
Don't teach me medicine
For which I hold a degree
Keep to your engineer's facts
And sacrifice your mind's debree
I won't hold a grudge
Though you promise never to budge
We could have agreed to disagree
But your conceit will be in the way
The haughtiness will always keep you
From seeing the dawn of a new day.....
Comments
Post a Comment