Clear

The haze has lifted
Its all so clear now
Your behavior
Of  burning arrogance
And cold ignorance
The narcissism entrenched
In each molecule of your being
The mean words
Menacing demeanor 
Empty eyes
Devoid of emotion
The lack of sympathy
A snigger received
In place of empathy
The humiliation 
And devaluation
The gaslighting of all my emotions
The rage which you never remember
The selective amnesia 
Of your bad behavior
The rude, unkind words
Which you sharpen in your
One-sided conversations
Where I am not allowed to speak
And dare I disagree
The flood of egotism
And tsunami of conceit
The obsessive lying
In each heartbeat
The mind-games you play
And the cunning manipulation 
I see it all now
I have dissected each atom of your psyche
You are not allowed 
To play with me now
I am a gray rock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effort

The eerie silence of absence

Obituary