The lull before the storm
AUGUST 14TH 2020
I am quite stressed out. My husband came home angry today from office. He had "the look". He was angry at me. But he wouldn't say anything. Suddenly he changed his clothes to casuals and started going out again. I kept asking him "where r u going"....he just said- " let me come back and I will tell u....let me come back and I will let u know!" The tone was v.strict and harsh and threatening. He came back after 3 hours. I waited for our baby to sleep. Then asked him- "where were u? U didnt tell me where u went."
He had come back angry and was giving me "the look" off and on.
He replied-" whatever....ok". I repeated-" did u go for tennis match? Where did u go?" He looked like he was going to blow up....He just replied-" I will talk when we need to talk. Then u will know."
I asked-" when will we talk?"
He replied really agitated-"we will talk when we need to. I will see then."
I didn't persist as I felt v.scared.
It feels like he has found out something. Or someone has told him something about me not happy in the marriage. I don't know. It's so unnerving to keep guessing.
I feel so scared bcoz he looks like he will take me to task.
I asked his tennis friends group....their wives.....no one went to play tennis today. So he was somewhere else.
I don't know what he was doing or where he was. I wonder if he has tapped my phone or got info of all the posts i have posted in this group.😟
I am so scared right now. I can't sleep.😢
UPDATE: Today he woke up at 12:30pm in the afternoon and came downstairs. I served him brunch. He is not talking to me and not responding to anything I say. He is smiling and playing with my 2yr old. But he is being cold towards me and stops smiling and gives a scary "look" when he looks my way.
Of course it's super frustrating and unnerving. I am not asking him anything. I am afraid he might blow up. Since its weekend he is not even working. Otherwise he wud go upstairs after eating and work on his laptop. The whole day today he is going to sit in front of the TV giving me the silent treatment for God knows what!😞☹☹😖
Comments
Post a Comment