Blow up due to baby not sleeping.

AUGUST 9TH 2020


My narc husband blew a fuse tonight because my 2 yr old wasn't going to sleep. My baby jumped (not on him) on to the floor from our couch and he literally went bonkers. 

Started yelling and screaming at me to put him to sleep. Said what a useless mother I am.....how I am not good enough to be a mother....I don't know how to handle a kid....I am an inefficient duffer who has just become a burden on his head.....how he is just fed up of me....

So he rants and goes off topic every time. Mom-shames me all the time! 


He has called me a duffer so many times that I got angry and told him-" I guess that word is the only thing your parents ever taught you." He got crazy and kicked my toddler's buggy/car. My poor little kid looked on scared and shocked. 


I failed miserably. 😔

I shouldn't have said anything. I shud have just remained silent. So much for gray rocking.


Why is everything so damn hard?

Comments